M&N Office Furniture warrants that each piece of office furniture will be free from defects in workmanship given normal use and care for as long as you, the original customer, owns and uses the product. We promise to repair or replace component of all office furniture that are found due to manufacturing defects (defective in material or workmanship) within 1 year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies to products sold in Malaysia only.
This warranty is subject to the provisions below.
Component and Part
- Chair base and castor is warranted for one year from date of purchase.
- Gas lift and mechanism is warranted for one year from date of purchase.
- Storages such as pedestal, cabinets inclusive of locksets, handles and castors are warranted for one year from date of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused by transportation
- Normal wear and tear which are to be expected during the period of ownership.
- All upholstered mesh, fabric, pu, pvc and leather.
- Color, grain or texture of wood, laminate and other covering materials.
- Non-compliance with installation and maintenance instructions.
- Damages or failures resulting from modifications, alterations, misuse, abuse or negligence of our products.
- Products sold under clearance.
- Products used for rental purposes.
After applicable warranty period: M&N Office Furniture continues to provide service support. Parts and labor shall be sole responsibility of buyer.
Please follow the procedures described below to process warranty issues:
1. Contact us at 03-87273828 within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the invoice numbers from the product in question.
2. We will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim and inspect the product. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.)
If M&N Office Furniture affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative will determine whether to provide replacement parts or authorize repairs.
There are no other warranties except as expressly set forth above, either expressed or implied including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. We exclude and will not pay consequential or incidental damages under this warranty.